Caregiver in Long Island NY
JOIN US ON 5/19 AT 1 PM FOR THIS INFORMATIONAL CALL.
Coping with Caregiver Stress
- Learn the signs of caregiver stress and emotional aspects of being a caregiver
- Learn the warning signs of caregiver stress
- Learn strategies to reduce stress in your caregiving role.
- Learn about free community services available for seniors and their caregivers
When: May 19th at 1 PM
Where: Conference Call – dial in instructions will be sent.
Register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Instructions on where to call will follow.
If you or an aging loved one are considering caregiver services in Long Island, NY, please contact the caring staff at Family First Home Companions. Serving all of Long Island. Call today: (631) 319-3961
Latest posts by Jennifer Benjamin (see all)
- Caring for Aging Parents: Recognizing Caregiver Burnout - November 9, 2020
- The Language of Dementia: 5 Tips for Better Communication - September 28, 2020
- Make Showering Easier and Safer for Your Aging Parent - September 20, 2020