Caregiver in Long Island NY
Join us for our next conference call on Thursday, April 21st at 1 PM
Understanding Dementia and Tips on How to Successfully Communicate with Your Loved One.
- Learn the different stages of Dementia.
- Learn the best way to respond to each different stage so you can successfully communicate with your loved one.
- Learn what NOT to say and what NOT to do when you are dealing with someone with dementia.
- Learn how the diagnosis of dementia affects you, the caregiver.
When: April 21st at 1 PM
Where: Conference Call – dial in instructions will be sent.
Register by emailing email@example.com or call 631-319-3961.
Meet Our Expert Speaker: Paula Pagan, LCSW-R
Paula Pagan is a licensed clinical social worker with over twenty-five years of experience working in the home care field with elderly, disabled, and chronically ill clients. Ms. Pagan has significant experience as a director in the health care field, overseeing the work of certified social workers. Her clinical practice focuses on individuals coping with anxiety and depression. Ms. Pagan obtained her Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology from Hofstra University and her Master’s Degree in Social Work from Adelphi University. Ms. Pagan provides seminars in stress reduction, anger management, and signs of depression.
If you or an aging loved one are considering caregiver services in Long Island, NY, please contact the caring staff at Family First Home Companions. Serving all of Long Island. Call today: (631) 319-3961
- Caring for Aging Parents: Recognizing Caregiver Burnout - November 9, 2020
- The Language of Dementia: 5 Tips for Better Communication - September 28, 2020
- Make Showering Easier and Safer for Your Aging Parent - September 20, 2020