Dementia Care Services
get help with info & pricing
Our professional, trained caregivers can provide supervision for safety, cognitive stimulation for well-being, and guidance with the activities of daily living to support your loved one through the disorienting symptoms of dementia.
- Medication reminders
- Bathing reminders, bathing supervision, and verbal prompting
- Dressing assistance and supervision
- Meal planning and preparation
- Household chores
- Mail organization
- Cognitive stimulation – each caregiver is provided an activities guide filled with brain games and exercises for those afflicted with cognitive impairments (i.e. completing the saying, guessing the name of the famous person, listing the 50 states of the U.S.A., etc.).
- Physical exercise (i.e. taking walks, stretching, physical therapy exercises, etc.).
Family First Home Companions is a Long Island home care company. We provide senior companions to assist your loved ones with daily activities, dementia care and Alzheimer’s companions, and respite care to care for your loved ones on a short term basis.
We serve the following States, Cities, Zip Codes and Counties:
Long Island, Nassau County, Suffolk County, New York City (NYC), Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island